Sunday, April 28, 2013

Wine Tasting Madria Sangria



Name: Madria Sangria
Variety: 
Region: California
Country: US
Year: NV
Price: $8.95

Winery review:  Madria Sangria Trandicional offers a flavorful blend of ruby-red wine and hints of orange, lemon, and lime. And true to the traditional Spainish style, this Sangria has just the right amount of sweetness and refreshment. It pairs perfectly with family and friends, laughter, and a delicious meal.  

My review: This wine smelled like plum and cherries. It smelled very sweet with hints of citrus. The initial taste of the wine was sweet and very flavorful. It was like a citrus punch bowl stirring my mouth. After it settled a bit I tasted orange. It seemed like there was an orange peel in my mouth, just lingering there. I enjoyed drinking this wine. 

I tasted this on its own with no food.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't like it. I dumped the whole bottle. Certain wines don't agree with my stomach. They have a certain acidic taste, sulfites maybe, not sure what is, but my tongue knows.

    ReplyDelete