Friday, February 8, 2013

Wine Tasting Sokol Blosser Meditrina



Name:
 Sokol Blosser Meditrina NV 
Variety: 50% Syrah, 22% Zinfandel, 28% Pinot Noir
Region: Oregon 
Country: United States
Year: 
Price: $7.95

Winery review: It's created from the finest Pinot Noir, Syrah, and Zinfandel. The taste is lush and velvety with expressive notes of raspberry and cherry. It pairs nicely with pasta and anything off the grill.

My review: The wine smelled of sweet mixed berries. I couldn't pinpoint the types of berries though. It just seemed like a berry mix. The wine tasted bitter. Not how I imagined it was taste after I smelled it. It was also a bit bitter to me. I don't think I would want to have this wine again. Maybe not by itself anyway

I tasted this on its own with no food.

No comments:

Post a Comment