Friday, February 8, 2013

Wine Tasting Opera Prima Pink Moscato



Name: Opera Prima Pink 
Variety: 97% Moscat, 3% Tempernio 
Region: 
Country: Spain
Year: 
Price: $5.95

Winery review: This fine sparkling presents an intense aroma of fresh berries and tropical fruits with hints of white flavor petals. Delicate bubbles caress the palate offering a silky and pleasant sweetness well balanced by a crisp, refreshing finish. Ideal on its own, as an aperitif or with all types of sweets and desserts.

My review: I loved the smell of this wine. I smelled flowers and fruit. The strongest smell was the lycee fruit smell. It reminded me of home so it made me enjoy smelling this wine more. The taste was amazing. It was sweet, fruity, and crisp. I love the bubbles that was in the wine because it made it that much more enjoyable. I would definitely love to buy this wine. 

I tasted this on its own with no food.

No comments:

Post a Comment